- Latin Prayer Cards, Latin Pronunciation
- Sancte Michael (St. Michael) Latin Prayer card with pronunciation
Sancte Michael (St. Michael) Latin Prayer card with pronunciation
Sancte Michael (St. Michael) Latin prayer cards featuring complete English phonetic renderings of the Latin words per the more romano (as in Rome) liturgical pronunciation as endorsed by Popes St. Pius X, Benedict XV, and Pius XI. Artwork by Claudio Coello (1642–1693) depicts St. Michael defeating Satan.
• Large 4" x 6" cover paper stock
• Latin prayer in black text and pronunciation guides in red text
• Phonetic renderings provided by Louis Tofari of Romanitas Press
• Printed in the USA by PrayLatin.com